Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Grace

 I checked in on one of my favorite blogs yesterday, to find yet another recommendation for this book. I have had very good fortune following Grateful for Grace's book recommendations in the past. I think that we share enough of our personalities (though that might be wishful thinking on my part) that the reading that speaks to her, does the same for me.Anyhow, she had blogged about this book in the past, and I figured that I would get around to reading it, probably after I refreshed myself on some of my other favorite parenting books. However, he recommendation yesterday....it spoke to the things I have been struggling with daily. So I purchased the book for Kindle, without even hesitating. I am excited to get into it, and even more so, to put what I learn to use. If you ever feel totally overwhelmed by the enormity of our responsibility as parents, I suggest that you read her review of the book. It might be for you...I hope to be back soon with my own review.

No comments:

Post a Comment